J&A Racing brings you the annual Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon, 5k, Kids Kilometer and Craft Brew Fest presented by Bon Secours In Motion, a 2-day event on October 3-4 in beautiful Hampton, Virginia. This exciting event kicks off on Friday, October 2 with a huge Sports and Fitness Expo at the Hampton Roads Convention Center and features several vendors from the health and fitness industry including running apparel and gear, nutritional products, injury prevention and much more. The weekend concludes on Sunday afternoon, October 4th with a Craft Brew Fest with live music, Baker’s Crust Kickin’ Corn and Crab Chowder in a bread boule, and Ice cold Brews. This race features flat, fast courses which run through historic downtown Hampton, into beautiful old neighborhoods, and along the majestic Chesapeake Bay and Hampton Roads Harbor. The courses are also packed with live bands, DJs and radio stations to keep our participants and spectators entertained and energized. All Half Marathon and 5k runners will receive a unique medal, short sleeve technical shirt, access to the post-race party and a finisher’s item.
• Half Marathon, 5K and 1K with over 5,000 participants
• Shell Yeah Challenge where participants will take on both the 5K and Half Marathon
• Two-day Sports & Fitness Expo at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
• Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, Chesapeake Bay and Hampton Roads Harbor
• Live bands, DJs, and radio stations on the courses
• Craft Brew Fest with live music, Food, and Ice cold drinks
• Technical shirts for all runners (5k/half) (men and women sizes)
• Additional Half Marathon Finisher Item
• Bottle opener medal for all 5K & Half Marathon finishers. Unique medal for all 1K finishers.